J BENTO BOX
JBENTOBOX series are Gourmet Japanese Bentobox featuring premium A5 Wagyu and premium rice from Japan.
- J Family Pack 11 products
- Japanese WAGYU 和牛 5 products
- J Bento Boxes 5 products
Showing 6 of 11 products on J Family Pack collection
Premium Japanese Certified Wagyu
Our bento boxes use the highest quality meat and are designed to taste freshly prepared for your enjoyment.
Wagyu - Melts in your mouth
The secret of Wagyu beef
Wagyu is a breed of beef cattle originating in Japan. Pronounced "wag-you," it literally means "Japanese cow." To qualify for Wagyu certification in Japan, cattle must be fed a special diet predominantly made up of grain. Japanese Wagyu is raised in a stress-free environment which helps to give it its sweet umami flavor with a melt-in-your-mouth level of marbling. Enjoy the difference!
Love Japanese Rice?
Try the #1 Rice in Japan
Niigata Prefecture, located near the center of Japan's long Japan Sea coastline, is the country's premier producer of rice and sake. Niigata rice is generally recognized as the tastiest of Japan's numerous regional rice varieties and regularly takes the top prize in annual tasting competitions. Niigata's natural environment is ideal for rice cultivation and local growers are able to offer abundant harvests of healthy and rich-tasting rice. Please try Niigata rice if you love Japanese rice.
Microwave preparation from frozen
- Remove the bento tray from the bento box.
- Place in the microwave with the plastic bag still sealing the tray. (Do not remove or puncture the plastic bag.)
- Heat on full power for 4-5 minutes until the plastic bag becomes inflated.
- Let the bento tray stand in the microwave for one minute.
- Take care when opening the bag to avoid steam burns.
- Put the bento tray back inside the beautiful bento box and enjoy!
+Can be thawed in a refrigerator for up to 48 hours. Microwave time can be 2-2 1/2 minutes.
+Heating time depends on the microwave’s wattage.
+For food safety, ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
SIMPLE HEALTHY JAPANESE RECIPES
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org !
Please contact us for any inquiry you may have.Your package will arrive in 2-3 business days. Regular orders placed after 12:00 a.m. on Wednesday will arrive the following week. Local delivery orders placed after 12 pm on Thursday will arrive the following week.
Your products are individually frozen and boxed, then packed with dry ice in an insulated cooler. Thank you for shopping with us！
JBENTOBOX is created by California Rice Center (http://www.calricecenter.com). CRC was established in 1981 and has 40 years of experience with providing fresh bento boxes, rice and airline food.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.